About Crime Stoppers of Fayette County and Our Mission for a Safer Area
Crime Stoppers of Fayette County: What We Are All About
Crime Stoppers is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization which operates chapters in Pennsylvania in cooperation with local law enforcement, media, and business leaders. We offer up to a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. This program is strictly confidential, and we make all of our payments in cash. Once an arrest is made as a result of the information, the cash can be picked up at a prearranged time and location. This method ensures that not even Crime Stoppers ever know the identity of the callers. A point system is used in each case to determine the amount of the reward.
Our Mission for the Fayette County, PA, Community
If you want to join the legion of Fayette County residents who are dedicated to justice, it is important to understand the mission of Crime Stoppers of Fayette County. The purposes of the Crime Stoppers is to:
- Assist the Fayette County law enforcement community in the apprehension and conviction of the perpetrators of serious crime.
- Offer rewards to individuals providing information to Crime Stoppers that leads to the arrest or conviction of perpetrators of serious crime or the clearance of a serious crime.
- Help to develop an appreciation throughout the county of the price of criminal activity in Fayette County.
- Motivate the public to cooperate with the Fayette County law enforcement community.
- Publicize serious crimes that have gone unsolved in an effort to secure information leading to the apprehension of the perpetrators.
To learn more about Crime Stoppers of Fayette County in the Uniontown area or to make an anonymous tip, please give us a call today.